The swivel mechanism is very different to normal single swivels. It uses a slide and swivel approach so you will need to open the side door to allow the full range of movement. The seat is held securely in position while driving by 4 x specially engineered locking bolts.
Safety: European TUV Approved. In the UK it has passed seat belt anchorage safety tests conducted by STATUS (The Specialist Testing Facility at Manchester Met Uni) using a pull test on a specialist test rig to EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EEC. We also have to be an ISO 9001 approved company and ensure that these swivels are manufactured in a similarly approved facility.
Features, Specs & Compatibility:
- Full TUV Safety Approval
- Protected design (UK & EU Registered Design No. 002115790-0001)
- Self-levelling design to counteract sloping cab floor, making rotated seat actually comfortable to sit on!
- High density, low friction ‘glide layer’ for ease of rotation.
- External locking screws with optional solid floor plate & carpet so you can keep under-seat storage.
- All nuts and bolts supplied
- Fits all T5 / T6 vans including the new ‘facelift models’ as long as you have the original double passenger seats.
- Compatible with the RIB single front drivers seat swivel to enable all the front row seats to rotate. This will only work if the driver’s seat can rotate fully to face the rear.
- Not compatible with built in passenger seat airbags due to cable connections.
- Rear floor height: clearance for floors up to 20mm thick
- Height increase of front seat: 47mm
- Total weight: 21Kg